My french is so bad, I cringed when I ordered the peche du jour in Montreal. But then I put it in my mouf and it was delish!
News: Welcome Contest from May1st-May15th! Enter here! <—–
Anyways, welcome to my blog! This is kind of a to do list, but it’s also a list of what kind of posts you’ll be seeing in the near future:
– DIY fun stuff
– Tea tutorials, Tea reviews and tea.. stuff. Lots of tea.
– Little adventure posts of Halifax adventures
– Local Restaurant reviews (maybe! unless no one cares haha!)
– Pictures of stuff, i dunno.
– Fashion things! Outfits, nails, etc. aka when I feel like changing out of my pjs.
– Theatre/Movie/Book reviews
– CONTESTS!!! I freaking love contests!
– Seasonal Tea Swap – can’t wait to coordinate this!
– The origin of “Daisy Chubb”
– Oh yeah, horrible ukulele video by yours truly!
For the launch, I tried to get at least one post in each category – but those will soon multiply like bunnies, so stick around
So stick around! And comment, it’ll stop me from becoming lazy.
Oh, and here’s some Roasted Garlic which will be featured in a recipe soon to come!
<3 Ash-Lee (Daisy Chubb)